wow... this was extremely sad, but a good story. It tells you no matter how much you want to get help or how bad your life is, someone is always there for you.
Explore the life of a teenager struggling with the everyday tasks of society. Attempt to improve their mental state day by day, talking to people and completing homework. Learn their story through these tasks, try to understand what they're going through.
- Use the mouse to click on objects in the room and to interact with the text in conversations.
- Press any keys on your keyboard to interact with the computer.
- Mash space bar to wake up.
How to Play
- You must go through each day, completing either a phone or door conversation while trying to mostly get positive responses to the questions that are shown. Should you fail this then you will end up repeating days, however if you succeed you will advance to the next segment of the story.
- You will also need to complete a homework assignment each day, revealing more about the character in the story and their mental state.
- Succeed 10 times to fully understand the character and what they're going through.
Refer to the controls for more information about how to interact with the game.
Developed by William Akins, Ardhan Fadhlurrahman & Nicholas Clifton for the JAMMIND game jam.
'JAMMIND aims to bring together video game developers, mental health researchers and clinicians, and mental health campaigners to create a variety of games aimed at accurate and positive portrayals of mental health.'
Link to the JAMMIND page: Click Here
Download the game zip file, once downloaded extract it using a program such as the Windows extraction tool or 7-zip. Finally double click on 'JAMMIND 2018' to launch the game.